Mailjet is a powerful email service provider used by +150,000 companies all over the world to create, send, and track their marketing and transactional emails.
Mailjet’s flexible infrastructure can auto-scale to send up to 15M emails/hour (per user) via our Email API, even during peak sending periods. Our proprietary architecture is based on low-level optimized code and a distributed cache strategy, which allows us to achieve the most rapid processing possible. Mailjet is ISO27001 certified and GDPR compliant, and we take security and data privacy very seriously.
Mailjet’s intuitive user interface is available in 5 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian) and enables marketing teams to create, test, and send beautiful emails. Our drag & drop email builder helps you create 100% responsive emails in no time. Try it now for free: https://www.mailjet.com/demo/. Thanks to our advanced user management and content locking, companies have better control of their brand image and accounts.
Mailjet’s Support team works around the clock to answer questions and resolve customer issues in English, French, German, and Spanish. Enterprise accounts benefit from a dedicated Customer Success Manager to help them on board and get everything they want out of Mailjet and more.
For more information, please visit www.mailjet.com
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.