Matomo is the leading open-source web analytics platform, used on over 1.4 million websites in over 190 countries and translated into over 50 languages. Matomo values privacy protection, 100% data ownership and no data sampling.
It has two different hosting options - cloud and on-premise. Cloud takes the hassle out of installation, whereas On-Premise is the free, open-source and self-hosted PHP/MySQL software you can install on your own server, which gives you max. flexibility.
This premium web analytics and conversion optimisation tool is designed to give you the most conclusive insights with a complete range of features such as heatmaps, sessions recordings, goals, form analytics, ecommerce and funnels.
It provides real time updates on the details of your visitors; has goal conversion tracking to track business objectives; event tracking to identify and measure interaction of the user with your website; and A/B testing which helps you optimise your website campaigns by experimenting and running A/B tests. (Matomo was formerly known as Piwik).
Please visit matomo.org for more information.
Provisioning and authentication
Add this integration to enable authentication and provisioning capabilities.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.