MOVEit Managed File Transfer (MFT) software is used by thousands of organizations around the world to provide complete visibility and control over file transfer activities. Assure the reliability of core business processes and the secure and compliant transfer of sensitive data between partners, customers, users and systems with MOVEit.
-MOVEit Transfer enables the consolidation of all file transfer activities to one system to ensure better management control over core business processes. It provides the security, centralized access controls, file encryption and activity tracking needed to ensure operational reliability and compliance with SLA, internal governance and regulatory requirements.
-MOVEit Automation works with MOVEit Transfer or FTP systems to provide advanced workflow automation capabilities without the need for scripting. MOVEit Automation accelerates the rollout of new services and the onboarding of new external data sharing partners by reducing development time while significantly reducing the likelihood of errors.
-Our MFT-as-a-Service offering provides full security, reliability and compliance of MOVEit Transfer with the convenience of a cloud-based service. MOVEit Cloud is auditor certified PCI, and HIPAA compliant. Providing the same advanced security controls as MOVEit Transfer, it ensures GDPR compliance in external file transfer activities involving personal data.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.