Maybe you’re a small business looking to get online for the first time. Or, maybe you’re a digital marketing agency that maintains multiple client websites. Either way, Pressable is where WordPress works best – and your best choice for premium WordPress hosting.
Pressable is a world-class managed WordPress hosting provider built on the same lightning-fast, global data network as WordPress.com and WordPress VIP.
With Pressable, you'll enjoy:
Enjoy an unrivaled level of speed and performance when you host on a data network created by the same minds behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
5-STAR EXPERT SUPPORT
Why settle for subpar support? With Pressable, you get fast, friendly, 27/4 support from certified WordPress engineers who enjoy a 99% satisfaction rating and amazing reviews.
99.999% GUARANTEED UPTIME
Know that our world-class data center network will be available 99.999% of the time or we’ll refund you for downtime (excluding scheduled server maintenance).
SECURITY & PEACE-OF-MIND
Let our expert team protect your WordPress site against malware, hackers, and other threats. Plus, your plan comes with FREE Jetpack Security Daily for automated backups.
100% FREE SITE MIGRATIONS
Pressable makes migrating multiple websites to our platform quick and easy. Do it yourself with our Automated Migration WordPress Plugin or let our team do it for you.
GREAT PRICING - BETTER VALUE
Find the perfect mix of affordability, performance and features to build amazing websites and grow your business. Need a custom WordPress hosting plan? No problem - we’re here to build a plan that sets you up for success.
Our state-of-the-art platform empowers agencies, freelancers, e-commerce businesses, IT professionals, WordPress developers, and more to build, launch, and maintain amazing WordPress websites quickly, easily, and affordably. Our goal is to make businesses more profitable, developers more productive, web designers more creative, IT managers’ lives easier, and contribute to making the internet an overall better and happier place.
We are keenly aware that people — real people with lives, businesses, and families — have entrusted us with keeping their WordPress websites up, safe, and running their best. That’s why Pressable is committed to delivering exceptional performance, a 99.999% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support delivered by real-world experts, access to WP 101 tutorials, and an intuitive dashboard designed to make managing multiple websites as simple as possible.
Our dedication to supporting the community of WordPress users and delivering on our promises has earned us hundreds of 5-star reviews on TrustPilot and an impressive 99% satisfaction rating from everybody from small startups to Fortune 1000 companies.
Provisioning and authentication
Add this integration to enable authentication and provisioning capabilities.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.