Pricefx is the pioneer of cloud-based pricing software including price management, price optimization, and CPQ solutions. Our solutions are highly configurable to suit any industry and pricing strategy and can be implemented quickly with no upfront investment or risks.
Our suite includes:
PriceAnalyzer: Gain accurate insights into your pricing, margins, customer, and product segments while analyzing and identifying pricing opportunities.
PriceOptimizer: Analyze and generate segment-specific optimized pricing and push it to your price lists, CPQ, ERP, and Digital Commerce systems.
PriceBuilder: Define and manage your pricing strategy and calculate, simulate and publish all types of product prices.
PromotionManager: Manage promotions, discounts, campaigns, and special pricing, at any level of complexity, from one place.
QuoteConfigurator: Empower your sales team to respond to requests faster, quote with high accuracy and confidence, and win more deals.
RebateManager: Create, calculate, track and manage rebates, bonuses, and credits while integrating with your accounting system.
PlatformManager: Integrate Pricefx’s suite of solutions with most third-party systems and enable bi-directional exchange of master and transactional data.
ChannelManager: Eliminate complex claims and ship & debit processes. Validate your distributor claims management with speed and accuracy.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.