PriceWaiter makes buying and selling better, anywhere. Beginning with a platform that makes price negotiation fast, simple and private on ecommerce product pages, PriceWaiter now offers a seamless SaaS suite of sales tools that significantly boosts customer engagement, conversion, and average order value on any retailer’s site. With hundreds of retail partners, hundreds of thousands of users, and hundreds of millions in offers, PriceWaiter helps sellers sell more, and buyers buy more, all across the web.
1) With PriceWaiter, both sides win, saving time and money, and building loyalty and trust.
2) PriceWaiter creates a fast, simple, private one-on-one dialog between retailers and customers through price negotiation. Engaging on-site with a “Name Your Price” hook leads to higher conversions and enhanced customer loyalty, at lower discounts but higher satisfaction rates than standard sales discounting. Newer complementary offerings (exit intent, remarketing, etc) significantly boost results. Specifically, PriceWaiter’s “Name Your Price” platform improves customer engagement (25%+), conversion (19%+) and average order value (8%+) and works on any retailer’s website. Multiple retailers have added $1M+ revenue through PriceWaiter, and done so without hurting existing sales
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.