Proposify is the online proposal software that helps modern sales teams create, send, track, and e-sign winning proposals, contracts, and agreements.
Proposify reduces friction in your proposal workflow making it easier for your sales reps to quickly create professional-looking proposals that impress prospects and close deals.
Create on-brand templates that sales reps can reuse so they don’t need to reinvent the wheel for every deal. Store all your approved proposal content in one location so snapping together a proposal takes minutes, not hours.
Our Salesforce integration lets your rep create proposals, contracts, and agreements right in the CRM, and keep their data in sync.
Impress prospects with a buyer experience that includes interactive pricing, videos, and live chat.
Client viewing metrics let you know the moment a prospect opens the proposal, which sections they view and for how long, and - most importantly - the second they (e)sign on the dotted line. You may not actually be a mind reader, but with Proposify, you'll feel like one.
Plus get faster sign-off and make it easier for prospects to buy with our legally binding electronic signature tool and order forms.
We’ve revolutionized the proposal process so your reps can spend less time on manual tasks and more time doing what they do best: selling.
But Proposify doesn't just save time; with assignable roles, permissions, and workspaces, you can manage the access each sales rep has. From the kind of content they can use and editing the design, all the way through to sending a proposal, you'll have full brand control and peace of mind without bottlenecking the process. Finally, a solution that makes both Sales AND Marketing happy.
If you're ready to give your sales team the competitive edge, visit our website or book a demo at https://www.proposify.com.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.