Founded in 1998, and headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia, Ziiva is an integrator and developer dedicated to improving human communication and education through technological innovation.
Prosperity by Ziiva is a Learning Management System (LMS) that provides a robust, fully customizable e-learning platform to
Train employees and students
On-board new team members
Sell content online
Track and document user interaction
And much more
We are proud to offer you Prosperity, a powerful learning management system supported by a solutions-focused team at your service.
Tailoring the learning experience for excellence
Technology is a tremendous catalyst for advancement, and our mission is to use technology to help your organization achieve its unique and evolving training goals.
Our customers and team members are the inspiration for everything we do, and our practices and philosophy reflect our mission to use our talents and good fortune to improve every life we touch. With Prosperity, you don’t just get a great learning management system—you also get a partner who will work with you and adapt the system to achieve your goals.
Our team has decades of experience in training, IT, engineering, manufacturing, operations and software development, and those resources are available to advise and guide you along the way. Our technical support, development and operations teams are available to collaborate and offer support to both you and your end user.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.