At Recruiterbox, we believe hiring a new employee should be an exciting experience that results in a positive impact on your company. Our ATS will help your company overcome challenges and find the best people to join your team.
Easily manage resumes, attract candidates from a variety of sources, manage your careers website, collaborate with your hiring team, and generate reports on your recruiting efforts – all with one solution. Recruiterbox strives to help companies automate the end-to-end hiring process, from posting a job to selecting the ideal candidate.
Recruiterbox is an intuitive, customizable applicant tracking system (ATS) that solves these issues with a variety of innovative features.
Manage every resume: Resumes flow into Recruiterbox and are parsed into consistently-formatted candidate profiles.
Collaborate with the hiring team: Hiring managers and interviewers never have to create a Recruiterbox account. They can provide candidate feedback and accept interview requests directly from their email and calendar.
Replicate hiring workflows: Set up the exact steps in your company’s hiring process in Recruiterbox. Simplify hiring without changing what works!
Measure your hiring success: Generate reports that help you identify bottlenecks in your recruiting process, so your company hires faster and smarter.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.