Redbooth is an easy to use project management software available for teams to stay organized and get work done. Redbooth allows teams to manage an unlimited number of projects in collaborative workspaces that combine tasks, files and feedback into a centralized, searchable, and in-sync experience; it is the perfect workflow management system! Available on Android, iOS, web, and desktop, Redbooth teams are more productive because they can easily work together on their favorite device. Founded in 2008, the company is privately held and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
- Create an account in minutes
- Easily set up dedicated workspaces for each project or task you want to manage
- Super intuitive interface for creating and assigning new tasks
- Just the right level of functionality for busy teams
- View and organize your work from anywhere
- Create tasks, conversations or update projects anytime
- Add due dates, assignees or comments to any task
- Update tasks as work is completed or notify others about changes
- Everything is automatically saved and synced
- See your favorite workspaces and task management lists
- Assess the progress of shared projects and spot dependencies early
- Visualize progress as you complete projects
- Get notified of important updates
- Speed up feedback with integrated messaging tools
- Notification settings are fully customizable
- Use Redbooth conversations to chat within the app
-Free: 10 users and 2 workspaces for teams getting started with project management
-Professional: From $9/mo: subtasks, reporting, and guest users for growing teams
-Business: From $15/mo: assignable subtasks, Smart Redbooth and priority support for large teams
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.