Replicon provides end-to-end Time Management software and services to enterprises of all sizes. Capture, analyze, and optimize time, your organizations most critical asset, to improve profitability, productivity and employee satisfaction.
Salaried & hourly workers alike love using Replicon because it is simple and easy to enter their time, attendance, vacation, and expense information--via web browser or mobile app.
Hiring managers use Replicon to optimize the types of workers to hire, what to budget for them, and what they should be working on.
HR, payroll, and compliance managers use Replicon to automatically apply business & legal rules to eliminate under- or over-payment of employees, as well as to ensure everyone in the business is working according to the laws governing their specific location.
Finance & project management teams choose Replicon because their success depends on accurate, granular and real-time reporting on exactly how well the business is performing with respect to project delivery, client billing, labor utilization, and other critical metrics.
If you are looking to track, manage and optimize: time & absence, project details, client billing, expenses, or the productivity of your entire workforce no matter where they are or when they work, consider evaluating Replicon as a strategic partner to your success.
For more information: visit us: www.replicon.com, call us: 1-877-662-2519 (North America) or +800-6622-5192 (outside North America), or email us: [email protected]
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.