Not Just Any Performance Management Software Solution!
Performance Appraisal and 360 Degree Feedback.
Simply put, our mission is to help your organization and your people succeed.
Reviewsnap has been around long enough to understand that success can’t happen alone. It takes partnerships that are built on trust for companies to achieve success in their mission — trusting partnerships between your business and its shareholders, partners, customers and communities. But most of all, fair and trusting partnerships between your managers and employees to build a firm foundation upon which success can grow.
We help organizations and employees succeed by bringing everyone together and aligning them behind shared goals. If you are working toward getting everyone on the same page, Reviewsnap is with you.
Reviewsnap is a complete, fully automated, self-service performance management system that offers user-friendly, reliable and affordable on-demand Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to help your company:
• Align goals for greater results
• Enhance communication and coaching
• Increase employee engagement
• Save time and money with improved efficiency
At Reviewsnap, we believe that our customers drive our business. Our employees also share this belief. In fact, they’re the champions of delivering on our most important goal: to consistently deliver outstanding service to every single user of our software.
We also take great care in nurturing and supporting trusted partnerships within the communities that have helped us achieve success.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.