RingLead is a SaaS cloud-based data orchestration platform that offers a complete end-to-end suite of solutions to discover, clean, protect, enhance, segment, score, and route your CRM and marketing automation data.
Since 2003 RingLead has helped solve the data challenges of Fortune 500, and other large, medium, & small enterprises across the globe.
RingLead automates the way organizations conduct their most important data processes:
- Lead-to-account linking
- Duplicate prevention
RingLead’s suite of data orchestration solutions include:
RingLead's cleanse allows users to clean existing CRM and Marketing Automation data in a variety of ways. Overall, RingLead has cleansed billions of records.
- Dedupe persons, leads, contacts, accounts, and custom objects
- Dedupe cross objects i.e. leads vs contacts
- Link persons and leads to accounts
- Normalize the structure of your data
- Segment your data into groups
- Mass manipulate and update any group of data
- Mass delete any group of data
It's 10X more cost-effective to prevent dirty data than to cleanse it after creation. RingLead's top competitive advantage has always been our emphasis on protecting CRM and Marketing Automation from the perimeter. All of our competitors retroactively cleanse data, which can have major negative downstream effects.
Whether data enters your systems via list import, web submission, manual entry, or systems sync, RingLead makes sure everything is organized as its being created.
Seamlessly integrate multiple third-party data sources with your internal systems and data ingestion processes to optimize ROI from third-party data enrichment. Assign multiple vendors to enrich a single field by creating if/then Boolean statements that determine which vendors are utilized, in which order.
Apply Enrichment to CRM and Marketing Automation in batch, list import, web submission, triggers, and while you type. Segment enrichment data to the taxonomy that fits your system requirements. Score enrichment and first-party data to create ideal customer profiles.
The most complete routing solution in the market. RingLead route allows you to validate, enhance, normalize, segment, match, link, and route new leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, and other objects in a single flow. By incorporating all of these functionalities into a single flow, RingLead is the fastest, most accurate, lead routing solution in SaaS.
Capture! is a CRM user's best friend. It's a Chrome extension that follows you around the web, and allows you to parse contact and company data off of any structured or unstructured webpage. The days of copying and pasting contacts into your CRM or sales automation tool are over!! Capture! also integrates with any combination of data providers, which allows it to be effective in any market. It also seamlessly integrates with Salesforce, Dynamics, Marketo, Outreach, Salesloft, and more. Data mining and entry has never been so easy.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.