SilkRoad Recruiting - OpenHire
SilkRoad Technology is the world’s leader in strategic onboarding for global workforce readiness and transformation. We help organizations prepare their people for change by designing intentional, personalized journeys to increase retention and maximize agility throughout their careers. SilkRoad combines our leading strategic onboarding capabilities with world-class consulting services to deliver highly scalable, personalized experiences that engage employees and drive long-term business performance such as productivity, profitability, growth and agility.
Deliver 30-Day, 60-Day, 1-Year Journeys and Longer
Creating intentional onboarding journeys by role, team, location, language and other characteristics means better engagement and retention. Our onboarding software eliminates the first week fire-hose information dump. Ensure your journeys include goal setting, feedback and surveys, along with the tasks you need every new joiner to understand about your unique organization.
Personalize Offer Letters
Make it easy for your candidate to say "Yes." Create and manage hundreds of engaging, personalized offer letters using automated, dynamic content aligned to your brand and recruiting message. Secure fast e-signatures from any device – even an Xbox.
Immediately Start Preboarding with Push of a Button
Pre-boarding puts every new joiner on the road to day-one productivity. Continue the momentum from the offer all the way to day one. Deliver the right content at the right time in a fully branded employer portal, which emphasizes your culture and engagement. Ensure compliance for W-4 or I-9, benefits, payroll, etc. by location, state or country with built-in integration and automation.
Include Managers in the New Hire Journey
Managers have a lot at stake during the first months of the new hire's experience. They play a critical role in new hire and employee satisfaction. Easily create a complete, personalized hiring manager journey - from job requisition and other tasks and ensure there are check in points for new joiners, goal setting meetings and other activities that help connect people to business outcomes.
Analyze, Track, Understand Your Process
Know whether your onboarding process is on track with role-based dashboards. Use the built in assessment pulse surveys to take a new hire temperature at any point in the process. Monitor task completion for new hires, managers, IT, HR and other teams engaged in your new hire process. You get prepackaged analytics, configurable dashboards and KPIs.
Transition Employees to New Roles or Even Offboard Employees
Right now you are probably spending more time managing employee exits than you do onboarding new hires. The paperwork, the compliance, making sure you receive timely signatures and acknowledgements. SilkRoad Offbarding saves you time and protects your organization. SilkRoad helps you handle employee exits quickly, easily and consistently.
Mergers and Acquisitions
The failure rate of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) is staggering. The number one cause? Culture and talent departures top the list.
Contract workers deliver the best quality when prepared with a strong understanding of culture, key processes, important resources and even access to technology.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.