SOCi is an award-winning platform built specifically for "next-level" multi-location marketers. Our customers include top brands and influencers like Ace Hardware, Sport Clips, and Anytime Fitness who have the impossible challenge of managing their digital presence across hundreds and thousands of locations. As central command for multi-location marketers, SOCi makes the impossible possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across limitless local search and social pages while protecting what matters most, their reputation. For more information on how SOCi can help fuel your localized marketing success - visit us at www.meetsoci.com.
SOCi’s scalable and centralized platform technology provides every tool necessary for multi-location and multi-family businesses to manage their localized marketing efforts including:
Intuitive Dashboard - Upon signing into SOCi, users are greeted with a high-level, yet comprehensive and easy to read dashboard highlighting analytics, content performance across all locations using SOCi, conversations and comments that need attention, recent reviews, and more!
Listings: Take your local search visibility to new heights by ensuring accurate & consistent information across 100s or 1000s of business listings.
Local Pages: Deliver a branded and localized consumer journey, from awareness to conversion, across thousands of search-optimized pages.
Reviews: Coordinate brand-consistent responses to reviews, track review sentiment, and monitor competitive reputation insights to transform your reputation, everywhere.
Social: Enabling enterprise and local teams to deliver on-brand responses to social engagements and publish top-performing social content with streamlined multi-location workflows.
Ads: Empowering multi-location marketers to effectively manage localized social advertising campaigns and boosted posts across 100s or 1000s of locations.
Chatbots: Drive 24/7 customer care and powerful lead generation by deploying localized chatbots across 100s or 1000s of local Facebook Messenger and Google Business Messages accounts.
Insights & Reports: Find out which locations are performing and which ones aren’t and leverage these insights to power your localized marketing strategy. Customize highly visual, engaging reports with multiple delivery options.
SOCi Go (Mobile App): The same core SOCi platform you love, now on mobile. Post content, respond to customers and receive notifications on any mobile device, any time.
SOCi serves as the infrastructure on which tens of thousands of local pages are being managed. SOCi is fully integrated with the top search, social media, and reputation management networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Yelp and more.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.