Sonic Boom Wellness drives long-term behavior change by creating personalized programs people love and want to take part in.
As one of the nation’s leading employee-wellness vendors, Sonic Boom’s comprehensive, energized platform (which includes a mobile app that has full functionality of the desktop version) fosters consistent, sustained engagement in daily health-habit improvement through social interactions, gamification, competition, cooperation, and praise/recognition – helping members improve their quality of life at work and at home.
Sonic Boom focuses first and foremost on the core drivers of behavior change, inspiring members to make consistent improvements that result in healthier habits for life. And it goes far beyond physical activity to include optimal nutrition, financial fitness, stress-management, sleep, mental wellbeing, and more. Sonic Boom also delivers biometric screenings and health assessments – as well as a unique approach to intense personalized health coaching – all within its comprehensive employee-wellness hub.
In an industry full of one-size-fits-all vendors trying to be everything to everyone, Sonic Boom remains laser-focused on engaging employees (and their families) in healthy behaviors at work and at home – using its innovative, easy-to-use programs to shift individual lifestyles (and entire cultures) toward better overall wellbeing.
-Fully customizable contests and challenges (org-wide and member-generated) (unlimited)
-Caught Ya™ peer-to-peer recognition system
-Flexible and automated incentive management
-Challenge-of-the-Day™ (fresh/inspiring content across all categories of wellbeing)
-Sonic Academy™ (interactive educational content including videos, quizzes, and courses)
-Goals and Trackers
-4+ live Leaderboards
-7+ methods of custom communication
-Boomer Bucks™ online incentive catalog (optional)
-1-on-1 health/lifestyle coaching (optional)
-Tobacco cessation (optional)
-Fully integrated biometric screenings (optional)
-Premium mental-wellbeing content library (optional)
-Industry leader in active engagement (not just completion of a one-time activity to earn a -reward)
-The most gamified and socially charged platform on the market
-The most flexible/configurable/customizable platform in its class
-HIPAA / GDPR / SOC II compliant
-Unparalleled white-glove service (consultative and nurturing account-management teams)
-Top-notch member support
-Industry leader in innovation
-Wholly owned and managed by the original two founding CEOs (with 13+ years of profitable growth = stability in an unstable marketplace)
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.