TIBCO Spotfire® is Analytics Accelerated, a self-service data visualization platform that speeds individual time to insight and analytics adoptions across the organization.
Spotfire helps users quickly and easily generate insights with three new ways to support their analytical preferences: NLQ powered search, AI-driven recommendations, and direct manipulation - all wrapped in a streamlined, beautiful interface. Users can add context with native streaming for integrated analyses of real-time and historical data, best-in-class geoanalytics, and one-click predictive analytics to go beyond basic visualizations and understand the factors driving trends and what will happen next.
TIBCO Cloud™ Spotfire® provides the same business intelligence tools as Spotfire Desktop, with the addition of web authoring. Because it is software-as-a-service, it requires no installation.
Spotfire is deployed in companies in financial services, energy, manufacturing, consumer packaged goods, government, travel & logistics, healthcare, life sciences and more.
Albeit ubiquitous, data is one of the most strategic, untapped assets available to businesses today and has the potential to enable informed decision-making, drive innovation, reduce risk, uncover new revenue streams, and grow profitability. Analytics is the key to unlocking your data’s intrinsic value.
Today, knowledge workers from all lines of business are under immense pressure to harness that value. Yet creating a responsive, data-driven culture is a considerable challenge for companies of all sizes. Legacy business intelligence solutions rely on historical, stale data forcing knowledge workers to make decisions based on hunches, host their own data silos, or “bring their own” unsupported analytic solutions. These stop-gaps lead to increased risk, missed opportunities, compromised data governance, and security concerns.
So how do you enable a responsive, scalable, data-driven organization, without compromising corporate standards? Meet Spotfire.
Designed to address a broad range of use cases and skill sets, TIBCO Spotfire satisfies everyone from the individual user to the data scientist by providing the most complete set of analytics unified on a single, scalable centrally-governed platform.
Learn more about Spotfire’s analytic capabilities today.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.