TeamPassword is the most efficient way to manage multiple logins for any business that needs to save time and keep projects moving. It’s a cloud-based platform that helps you manage and share access to the apps, services, and tools your team needs.
We make it easy to organize access to individual logins, as well as a collection of logins - perfect for Client Teams and Departments.
We make on-boarding new employees and clients, and off-boarding easy. With just 2 steps, TeamPassword saves our clients 120 minutes on average when it comes to on-boarding new staff and clients. Off-boarding takes just a single step.
We’ve made it seamless to use TeamPassword with a Google Sign In feature and Browser Extensions that offer one click access to logins without interrupting daily workflow.
TeamPassword helps you immediately add more security to your process. The best way to keep secure across multiple tools is to have randomized, unique, complex password for each tool. TeamPassword allows your team to generate strong passwords for each tool with a built in password generator, and does the work to remember the passwords for you, so there’s no extra work in having a different password for each tool.
The Admin Dashboard gives you oversight of login access for each Team Member.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.