TSheets is an employee time tracking and scheduling solution that saves business owners time and money. Get rid of that old punch clock or spreadsheet and simplify payroll, invoicing, and job costing. Whether they’re in the office or on the road, your employees can track time from any location—using a smartphone, tablet, desktop or laptop—in real time.
Plus, TSheets is the only time tracking system embedded inside QuickBooks. You can review and approve employee time cards to run payroll, do job costing, or create invoices—without ever leaving QuickBooks!
Accurate time for client invoicing and painless payroll
With accurate employee hours from TSheets, you're always ready to run payroll—no need to enter time data manually! Track billable time against customers, projects or jobs, classes, and service items. Then use those accurate hours for better job costing estimates and faster invoicing.
GPS time tracking and timesheet compliance
TSheets is more than just a time tracker. It keeps a record of each time a worker clocks in, changes jobs, and clocks out. And as long as workers are on the clock, managers and admins can see where they’re working and who’s closest to the next job site. The time card audit log can help your business resolve labor disputes and comply with labor laws. Manual time clocks and paper timesheets can’t do that.
Revolutionary employee scheduling software
Recording your employees’ schedules on spreadsheets and whiteboards is costing more than you think. Build and share employee schedules faster than ever, using the TSheets mobile app or web dashboard. Managers can assign workers to jobs or shifts to keep the workforce in sync. And the best part: It's TSheets, so time tracking and scheduling work in perfect harmony. Set alerts to notify workers when you post a new shift, or they forget to clock in or out.
“This is an amazing solution. I'd be paying the same amount for scheduling alone and very limited time tracking if I chose any other product.” —Andrew, owner of Terra Dura Landscaping.
Mobile time tracking with GPS and geofencing
Get ready for increased accountability and transparency with TSheets Geofencing. When an employee using the TSheets mobile app enters or leaves a job site, the app will notify them to clock in or out. TSheets captures clock-in and clock-out times when the employee enters and exits the pre-set geofence. That means fewer timesheet edits and more accurate payroll.
Real-time project tracking
Take the guesswork out of project estimates with TSheets Projects. Projects is real-time labor tracking, built for project managers. Estimate projects upfront, then track and adjust as you go. See estimated versus actual hours worked to know where and how workers spend time on each project. Keep an eye on the status of each of your projects.
Customer support that lives up to the hype
Get free, unlimited support by phone or online chat. TSheets has the best customer support in the industry—not to mention, lightning-fast response times. We’ll answer your questions, help you set up your account, and more.
“I was skeptical of the hype about the customer service at TSheets. But I am happy to confirm that the hype is legitimate and earned.” —TeamWow on Apps.com
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.