The #1 All-in-One Document Management System for Aviation
Web Manuals is a web-based application for digitizing manuals, enabling control, compliance, and agility for the aviation industry.
If you have any questions regarding our solution please contact us at [email protected] or visit our website: https://webmanuals.aero/
Web-based tool for authoring manuals.
Writing a manual has never been easier. You get to focus on the content and our software will take care of all the nuts and bolts, including revision and heading numbering, revision bars, the renumbering of pages, and more.
Simple editing and full control.
The Web Manuals Editor provides you with the tools that you need to focus on writing manuals. Use our Automated smart modules to create self-updating List of Effective Pages, Minimum Equipment Lists, and more.
Mobile app for iPad and Windows EFB devices.
The Web Manuals app enables instant end-to-end publishing of manuals, notices and forms. Your crew can navigate large documents using visual chapter overviews and smart modules for cross-reference links, revision highlights, as well as a table of contents and alphabetical indexes.
Automatic Compliance Monitoring - Connect your Manuals to EASA/FAA regulations
Our system monitors all regulations for you. Subscribe to updates to EASA/FAA regulations and IBACE standards and see exactly how your own manuals are affected by new rules and AMCs. The Web Manuals Compliance Libraries allow you to connect content in your manuals to individual rules in EASA regulations and aviation standards. These compliance libraries are maintained by industry experts and updated as amendments in the rules and Acceptable Means of Compliance are made available.
Read & Review - Controlled Workflow
The Review function enables each user to read and review individual pages that are awaiting approval. Easily add highlight issues and reject or approve changes. With the Review function, your audits will be seamless and much more time-efficient.
For more information, please visit:
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.