Wrike is the leading enterprise-grade collaborative work management platform that helps companies do their best work — no matter where their employees are based. With many companies moving to a remote work environment for their employees, Wrike is the best platform to ensure collaboration and deliver efficiencies for teams across the enterprise.
Over 20,000 customers and more than 2 million users use Wrike to connect geographically dispersed teams and to make sure their entire organizations are aligned, agile, and adaptable. With tailored solutions for marketing and creative teams, project management teams, product teams, professional services teams, and more, Wrike defines the next generation of work management worldwide.
Versatility: Wrike is the most versatile CWM platform, delivering advanced work management software that is both powerful enough to meet the needs of the enterprise yet flexible enough for casual project managers in any department. Wrike can be easily configured for any department, team, or work style, enabling anyone to plan, manage, and complete exceptional work at scale. Wrike is the digital workplace that unifies all of the discrete systems and applications used throughout an organization.
Wrike partners and/or integrates with all of the best in class tools so our customers can build onto the Wrike platform, making a solution that suits their specific needs. Users will be able to do the work they need to do in their favorite tools, whether that be Salesforce, Microsoft, or Adobe, but all of that work and the data that it produces, is connected through Wrike. The Wrike platform really brings out the best in teams by empowering them with a single digital workplace packed with powerful tools, features, and integrations that enable Operational Excellence.
Security: Security is top of mind for just about every company, and Wrike puts your security back into your control. Wrike’s enterprise-grade security features are the most comprehensive in work management space.
Wrike has ISO certified data centers in the US and EU and the Wrike platform is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified, which demonstrates Wrike’s relentless commitment to protecting customer data and supporting the most rigorous security standards. Wrike is among the very few in the CWM category to achieve this certification, which ensures Wrike has an end-to-end security framework and a risk-based approach to manage information security, and illustrates Wrike’s commitment to a mature and robust security strategy.
And Wrike is the only CWM vendor that allows companies to own and manage the keys to their encrypted data, giving them data access control and audit capabilities even though their data is in the cloud.
Collaboration: The very way work gets done has changed so much in recent years, especially with most companies in the midst of digital transformation initiatives, that it really necessitates a CWM platform to drive new efficiencies and optimize processes, which has become increasingly mission critical in today’s fast-paced, global marketplace. Wrike eliminates information silos to create a ‘single source of truth’ that everyone can trust to complete their work with confidence.
Wrike allows routine tasks to be automated, improving efficiency and enabling teams to focus on more strategic, creative, and non-routine work. Wrike delivers dynamic request forms, automation, templates, real-time analytics, reports, and our ability to connect the data from all the tasks and projects in Wrike.
Wrike frees employees from the daily minutiae of work by streamlining effort, automating rote tasks, and delivering invaluable insights. Wrike gives employees and companies the time, information, and freedom needed to be innovative, creative, and strategic.
Wrike is available via the web, desktop apps for Macs and PCs, and via mobile apps for iOS and Android. This allows for real time collaboration on the go, keeping teams connected and informed on the latest project updates with in-app notifications. We also offer an offline mode so teams can continue working in Wrike without an Internet connection.
Visibility: Business leaders need rapid, high-level views into the status of project portfolios. But on the ground, employees need more tactical tools to help them execute flawlessly, consistently, and at scale. Wrike offers customizable dashboards to bring you specific insights that will help you prioritize your effort to make the biggest impact.
Wrike lets you run advanced analytics and choose from a diverse set of graphical ways to best convey the results, regardless of audience. Whether you’re presenting to upper management or looking to gain a deeper understanding of how your team is doing, Wrike gives you the power of a BI tool that you can use. No more waiting weeks for your analytics team to get back to you.
“Wrike makes me a much better project manager because I am able to track and monitor all of my projects in one place.” Lisa Matthews, Project Manager, Hootsuite.
“Everything I see now in Wrike is live and in its current status, which is a big plus to me. We can jump on the job, look at the last couple of comments on it, and pick up the ball up and run with it from there.” Ashley Risstrom, Senior Production Manager, Ogilvy.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.