Zoho Invoice makes it easy to invoice clients, offering an up-to-date snapshot of a business's performance. Easy-to-use templates can be customized to reflect a business's brand. Payments can be made online, with automated reminders making it easy for clients to pay for items. With support for multiple currencies and languages, Zoho Invoice makes it easy for business to work with clients around the globe. With reporting, businesses have access to an always-updated snapshot of their finances.
Zoho Invoice provides templates to make invoicing easy. Templates allow for easy customization, including changing the background, removing columns, and adding logos.Templates can be chosen both in the desktop and mobile versions of Zoho Invoice. Once an invoice style is chosen, the user can begin inputting information.
Using Zoho Invoice, freelancers and small business owners can create professional-looking estimates to help win the job. Once work has been completed, an estimate can be easily converted to an invoice. This quick step saves time by removing the need for creating it again.
Zoho Invoice is integrated with some of the most popular gateways such as PayPal, Authorize.net, PayPal Payflow Pro, Stripe, 2Checkout, Braintree, PayPal Payments Pro, Forte, WorldPay. All you have to do is setup your preferred payment gateway to start accepting card payments from your customers.
You can send a friendly and personalized nudge to your customers with the automated payment reminders and get paid on time. You can even select the frequency of the payment reminders and include yourself in the cc.
Through the portal, clients can view, download, forward, or make online payments for outstanding invoices. These payments can be made from within the portal. Estimates can also be approved and rejected within the portal. At any point, a client can also access the transaction statement. Through the comment section, clients can discuss a specific invoice or estimate. This prevents long email threads and keeps everything in one place.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.