Okta Integration Network
10,000ft's high-level project and resource management software helps modern teams make confident decisions about project planning, team capacity, budget forecasting, team utilization, and hiring needs in real time.
SIMPLE, POWERFUL RESOURCE PLANNING
Our resource planning tool gives you visibility to schedule and manage your team effectively, update on the fly, and immediately see the impact on the project’s budget.
FLEXIBLE, BIG-PICTURE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Look across projects and track multiple teams at once, see the impact of changes to the plan on the overall business, and learn from past projects to make more accurate forecasts.
EMPLOYEE TIME TRACKING SOFTWARE YOUR TEAM WILL ACTUALLY USE
No more chasing down timesheets. 10,000ft's simple software makes time tracking painless, so your team members can focus on work priorities. Outcome-focused time tracking options will keep your team happy and projects moving forward.
A ROBUST SUITE OF REPORTING TOOLS TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW
Get the big picture of your company performance with data you can trust. With highly visual analytics and powerful reporting tools, you can make confident decisions to support your business growth.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
We're on a mission to surface the right information at the right time so everyone across the organization can make more confident decisions.
Over 1,000 of the most innovative companies in the world rely on 10,000ft — from growing 10-person software shops, to 100-person teams within global brands, to 1,000+ person professional services firms.
Get started with a free trial to see how it works for your team — no credit card required. Our Seattle-based team is here to help.
As of May 2019, 10,000ft is part of the Smartsheet product family.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.