Okta Integration Network
ADP Workforce Now (Admin)
Save time and money – and gain peace of mind – with ADP Workforce Now, the easy-to-use and complete human capital management solution for companies with more than 50 employees.
Built from the ground up with a single database, the fully integrated ADP Workforce Now suite features Human Resource Management, Payroll, Benefits, Talent Management, Time & Labor Management and HR Analytics capabilities. From rock-solid payroll to proactive compliance to managing employees across borders, ADP Workforce Now frees you from mundane administrative tasks so you can focus on your people and drive business results. Plus, Workforce Now integrates simply and securely with other best-of-breed HR and business applications through convenient APIs and the ADP Marketplace.
ADP Workforce Now equips you with the tools not just to track HR information, but to help you manage your workforce and make data-driven decisions. And, as you grow, you can add the functionality you need.
Save Time and Money:
• Fewer employee questions – easy self-service tools like our top-rated mobile app provide access to paychecks, timecards, onboarding, benefit enrollments, W2 and more
• Less manual data entry – your updates sync automatically to payroll, benefits and dozens of other systems
• Competitive pricing – options designed to meet your specific needs
Gain Peace of Mind:
• Unmatched expertise – with over 70 years of experience, ADP has served organizations across nearly every industry
• Automated alerts – to help prevent costly errors
• Compliance with confidence – over 2,500 specialists actively monitor regulatory changes and focus on helping you meet your compliance needs
• Trusted – more than 70,000 businesses rely on Workforce Now to get their payroll, HR, benefits, talent management, time & labor management, and compliance done right
PAYROLL. The best-in-class affordable solution that is available anytime, anywhere. Quickly and accurately process payroll. ADP Workforce Now is also engineered to help support your tax & compliance obligations and scales with you as you grow.
HUMAN RESOURCES. Your people are the lifeblood to your organization’s success. With configurable workflows and online document storage, reduce the time spent with paperwork and increase the time managing and transforming your people. Self-service functions empower employees and managers alike to be efficient with their tasks so they can be more productive and collaborative.
TALENT. Recruitment, performance management, compensation. With a solid recruiting strategy, branded career sites and intuitive dashboards, you can make hiring decisions in a snap. Create a pay for performance culture by aligning employees to goals and tracking progress. Spot trends, identify candidates for career growth. Reward your highest performers with a simplified merit and bonus process, complete with compensation guidelines to help enforce your policies.
BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION. Administer benefit plans, execute a smooth open enrollment process, and collect the data required to be compliant with the ACA. Easy to use dashboards keeps ACA compliance front and center. Easily create eligibility rules and make online and mobile open enrollment available to employees. Manage your benefits budget by easily monitoring billing discrepancies to help stop premium overages.
TIME & ATTENDANCE. Manage labor costs, boost productivity and simplify compliance by automating your timekeeping, attendance tracking and scheduling. Fast and convenient online and mobile access improves visibility, saves time, makes it easier to manage coverage, expedites approvals, and improves timecard and payroll accuracy.
ANALYTICS. Making data-driven business decisions has never been easier. With all of your Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits, Time and Talent information in one system, you can gain real, data-driven insight into your business. ADP Benchmarks lets you see how you compare to companies like yours— industries like yours— and locations like yours—so that you can confidently make strategic decisions based on the industry's largest data set.
MOBILE. The free, top-rated ADP app has an elegant interface that provides you and your employees with access to Human Resources, time and payroll-related data anytime, anywhere.
PAPERLESS SOLUTIONS. Further your go-green initiatives with paperless solutions. Help reduce paper and gain control over the enormous amount of employee records. Scan, store and search employee documents with ADP Document Cloud(sm). Reduce or eliminate printing deposit notices.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.