Okta Integration Network
Anytime Collect is collections solution that increases your cash flow. With Anytime Collect, you can:
• Free up staff time to focus on proactive customer engagement.
• Reduce your DSO to increase your liquidity.
• Increase working capital to invest in your business.
• Increase cash from operations to lower your cost of credit.
The Anytime Collect solutions includes:
Use automated rules and personalized communication to initiate the right to guide and nudge every customer to a timely payment.
Make it more convenient and faster for customers to pay with self-service for paying online, reviewing statements, downloading invoices, promising to pay, or disputing.
Collections Activity Management.
Make your team proactive with intelligent rules that prioritize their activities that prevent invoices from going past due or that have the biggest reduction in past due.
Keep collection, sales, and account management aligned on customer activities to work effectively as one team.
Dashboards and Reporting.
Keep stakeholders up to date with automated reports on status of your receivables. Receivables Dashboard lets you get insights into your receivables and operations.
Anytime Collect has the industry leading set of integrations for on-premises and cloud ERPs.
Best Practices and Expertise
We’re experts in taking companies live and optimizing cash flow and our solution contains a whole series of best practice templates to take you live quickly.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.