Okta Integration Network
We love software. We love helping others create software. We love the competitive edge that software can give to businesses. We love that software makes our lives easier every day, from reserving a table for dinner, to automatically applying the brakes in our cars and saving lives.
Software is just awesome! And we're happy to get your software shipped faster.
Do you have a Scrum team? Then try managing your product backlogs, sprints and user stories in Axosoft Scrum. Your team will love the automated burndown charts, customizable workflows and release planning capabilities that make practicing Scrum even more efficient. As your team combines Axosoft Scrum with the other components, you will be able to associate defects with releases and turn feature requests into backlog items.
For teams who just need to track bugs, Axosoft Bug Tracker is the best tool for agile defect and issue tracking. Teams can quickly add new bugs, assign them to releases or users, and move them through a variety of custom workflows. When Axosoft Bug Tracker is integrated with the other components, your team can automatically convert incidents into defects and utilize burndown charts to see how quickly bugs are being eliminated. Plus it's just $1 per year!
We also have you covered with support tickets. Axosoft Help Desk provides the ability to better track and resolve your customers' support issues with email-to-ticket automation, canned responses and in-app threads. Your customers will also have a hub to self-report issues in the web-based Customer Portal. Once your team integrates Help Desk with other components, support will be able to instantly translate incidents into defects and user stories.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.