Okta Integration Network
As the leading global provider of ethics and compliance cloud software, Convercent connects ethics to business performance by weaving ethics and values into everyday operations in over 600 of the world’s largest companies.
Convercent Helpline including - Whistleblower Hotline & Case Management
Increase employee engagement and issues reported with the industry’s easiest-to-use helpline and case manager. Convercent Helpline offers global 24x7 phone, web, proxy, mobile texting and comprehensive case management for investigators to ensure your employee voices are heard and acted on for all issue reported, anonymous or not.
Convercent Campaigns including - Policy Management & Online Training
Simplify the administration of policy management, learning and training while increasing employee engagement. Convercent helps ensure employees both understand and sign the policies that support your company success while integrating with your HR system.
Convercent Disclosures includes - Conflicts of Interest & Onboarding Questionnaires
An extensive disclosure program is your best protection against misconduct and prosecution. Broaden your protection beyond the executive suite to eliminate institutional blindness.
Convercent Insights includes - Board Reporting & Root-Cause Analysis
See compliance and company-wide data in a way that highlights patterns, outliers and correlations. Convercent Insights helps you anticipate compliance hotspots before they appear, enabling targeted, proactive leadership.
Convercent has almost 600 customers worldwide, including: Microsoft, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Capgemini and Under Armour who care deeply about driving ethics to the center of their organizations.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.