Okta Integration Network
iRise is the #1 wireframe, prototyping, and integrated agile requirements management tool - including real-time integrations with the top ALM tools like Jira and Azure Devops. All in one simple, secure, integrated platform. iRise is easy to use, allows you to collaborate in real-time, and can cut the design/requirements phase by up to 50% and nearly eliminate change requests.
Here’s a quick feature summary:
Customizable libraries and interactive widgets speed the process. You can even drag your sketches or UI mockups into iRise and it will create pages to help jump-start your work.
Build wireframes, mockups and prototypes for any device - mobile, desktop, or even watch apps.
Capture requirements and comments for each screen and UI element directly within the prototype. Creating requirements “in-context” of the functionality they describe makes them much easier to understand and validate.
The flexible RM tools can be configured to fit any process, Agile or more traditional.
You can also create interactive diagrams to convey process flow and use cases.
NO MORE SILOS! INTEGRATE YOUR SOFTWARE DELIVERY TOOLS
Today there are tools for development, testing, requirements, design, product management and DevOps. You can dramatically improve the productivity of your software delivery teams by connecting these tools and giving everyone real-time updates as changes are made throughout the lifecycle.
iRise integrates with all major SDLC platforms, including JIRA, Azure Devops (TFS), HP ALM/QC, IBM Rational, Jama, Rally, VersionOne, and 20+ other tools. This means that everyone can see the same accurate information in real time.
MAKE SURE YOU'RE BUILDING THE RIGHT THING
Customers can rarely articulate their own needs. Rapid prototyping gives product managers, designers, and business analysts an effective way to explore and vet concepts with real customers, wherever they may be. Invest only in the ideas that work, and use the prototype to draft the product backlog.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.