MaestroQA makes omnichannel quality assurance software for modern support teams.
Etsy, Mailchimp, Peloton, Zendesk, and more use MaestroQA to improve agent performance, optimize CX processes, unlock business-level insights, and enable amazing customer experiences - all while improving the metrics that matter like retention, revenue, and CSAT.
We built MaestroQA so that CX leadership, and QA experts can better understand CX across agents, support processes, and cross-functional operations - and take action when needed. You’ll get customizable scorecards, grading automations, screen capture, and robust reporting, all in a SOC 2 Type 2 certified and HIPAA-compliant platform. Additionally, MaestroQA integrates with other tools you use with your team, including your helpdesk (like Zendesk, Salesforce ServiceCloud, Kustomer, and more), your phone system (like Aircall and Talkdesk), your knowledge management platform (like Guru and Lessonly), and more - bringing all of your support management tools into one place.
Teams that use MaestroQA get results:
- Classpass used QA data to eliminate a cumbersome chat process - saving agents 6,250 days of work time
- Tails.com reduced AHT by 50%
- MeUndies regularly achieves 99% CSAT
- Harry’s saw a 50% increase in grading efficiency
- Pipedrive saw a 10x increase in tickets graded
Interested in learning more? Contact us today! We’re excited to get to know you and your support team. We’re based in New York City but work with brands from all over the world.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.