We believe in the power of insight to help data-driven marketing teams make better decisions and produce meaningful results. Backed by Searchmetrics data and services, our Suite customers enjoy the sustainability of organic search with the predictable success of paid media. Whether it’s research, performance tracking, or content development we help digital marketers see gaps, set strategy, and prioritize opportunities to attract their audience.
Enterprises and agencies benefit from Searchmetrics integrated software, data, and services to plan, execute, measure, and report on their digital marketing strategies. They experience many of the following benefits:
- More revenue: Companies can make search and content decisions based on powerful data and analytics to reach their traffic and ROI goals, versus the guessing games and reactions to Google’s latest moves.
- More growth opportunities: Get real-time market insights on areas with the greatest potential for growth. Receive clear direction on what to prioritize first to maximize your results.
- Optimized content: Develop and update content based on big-data analytics, with strategies and guidance to achieve your best performance.
- Effective metrics: Track and share your most important metrics like Share of Market and SEO Visibility scores.
- Research on-demand: Unravel the complexities of the search landscape, with competitive and global marketplace analysis, and understand how your SEO and content strategy impacts your performance and visibility—and shapes your business. Dig into domain, category, and URL analysis to easily find your performance gaps, without the complexity.
- Better performance and greater visibility: Built on one of the world’s largest search and content databases, Searchmetrics provides you with the data-driven insights to maximize your online performance.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.