Accelerate your identity & security initiatives with an annual subscription to training + certification. Build expertise at your own pace with unlimited 24X7 access to Okta’s on-demand course catalog.
The annual Okta Premier Learning Pass subscription includes:
- Okta’s entire on-demand catalog.
- One Certification exam voucher.
- One Premium Practice Exam voucher.
The on-demand catalog includes premium recordings of instructor-led training sessions, product demos, and lab setup recipes + step-by-step instructions to practice in your company's sandbox. New content is added each quarter to reflect evolving features.
Looking for unlimited access to our entire Instructor Led Training class schedule? Check out the Okta Premier Learning Pass Plus. You can also download a datasheet to learn more about these subscription offerings.Register
Relevant RoleAdministrator + Helpdesk Analyst + Developer + Implementation Consultant + IAM Professional
Recommended forOkta Certified Professional Certification + Okta Certified Administrator Certification + Okta Certified Consultant Certification
Learning MethodOn-demand + Subscription
Relevant ProductsSingle Sign-On + Universal Directory + Adaptive Multi-factor Authentication + Lifecycle Management + Mobility Management + API Products + API Access Management + Certification + Okta Access Gateway + Advanced Server Access
Cost$2500 USD / seat
- For private class inquiries, contact us.
On-demand courses included
- Okta Essentials for Administrators
- Okta Customer Identity for Developers
Application & Directory Integration
- Deploy Office 365 with Okta
- Inbound Federation: Using Okta as a Service Provider
- Salesforce and Okta: Configure SAML Single Sign-On and Provisioning
- Box and Okta: Implement SWA and Provisioning Using the Okta APIs
- G Suite and Okta: Configure Provisioning and SAML Single Sign-On
- ServiceNow and Okta: Automate Identity-Driven Requests and Incident Response
- Okta LDAP Interface: Reduce Your Directory Footprint Using the LDAP Client, MFA, and Custom Attributes
User Authentication & Authorization
- Implement Okta Access Gateway (OAG)
- SSO Enable Custom Apps and Sites with OIDC
- API Access Management with OAuth
- Hooks Overview: Add Custom Logic to Extend Your Processes and Create Integrations
- Build Dynamic API Access into Your Apps
- Configure Okta Verify Using the Okta Authentication APIs
- Troubleshooting: Common SSO, Provisioning, and MFA Configuration Errors in Okta
- Automate Lifecycle Management w/ SCIM
- Workflows: Foundations for Flowgrammers
- Streamline the Onboarding Process Using App Notes, Group Rules, and User Self-Service
- Advanced Mastering Techniques with Okta
- Migrate and Integrate Your Users with Okta
- Get Started with Okta: Create Users and Groups and Configure Applications and Policies
- Create Okta Users, Groups, and Apps with REST APIs
Customization & Branding
- Manage Access Request Workflows
- Brand the Sign-in Experience with Custom URLs and the Hosted Sign-in Widget
Frequently Asked Questions
What courses are offered?
At Okta, we have a lot of professionally developed training programs in place that are very effective at teaching our customers + partners about the technical aspects of the products we offer. Whether you’re an Administrator, Developer, or Implementation Consultant, Okta Training is easy to navigate!
The recommended learning path is to begin with the Hands-on Instructor-led Training (ILT) Labs designed for your role. In these courses, you’ll learn best practices and get realistic product experience with simulated Okta environments that support lecture and interactive activities.
You can continue with a self-paced learning approach with our basic product overview videos. In the Okta Help Center you’ll find Documentation and Training Videos, like the New Feature Release Video Series which will keep you in the know on what’s new in the product on a monthly basis.
Where can I find the schedule of Live training classes?
To accommodate our global customer base, we have scheduled virtual live classes in EMEA, APAC, and North American friendly time zones. The complete Instructor-led training schedule is published on the Hands-On Training page. To view the full schedule select Learn More and Register from there!
How do I register?
We offer a variety of self-service (on-demand) courses and curriculums. To view these options, click here and change the Learning Method filter to On-demand. You can view any of the self-paced classes clicking on the Register button and completing your registration.
Seats in our Hands-On Instructor-led Labs are first come first serve, and enrollment will be confirmed once billing and registrant information is received in full. To purchase a seat simply select the Register button, add the class to your Shopping Cart and Place Your Order. We’ll get working on your Training request and will be in touch within one business day.
Private Class registration is not available on the public site. If you are attending a Private Class, we have a special registration area just for your team. If you’re not sure where to go, email [email protected] and we will take care of everything for you.
How much do courses cost?
Okta customers can access Okta Basics Curriculum for free, but Hands-on Instructor-led courses cost money. Once you have identified which course you are interested in, select the Learn More button to view the cost for each course you are interested in. We are delighted to offer discounted pricing for Non-profit 501(c)3, Premier, Premier Access, and Premier Plus Success customers on some courses.
We can also arrange Private Classes for your team at a daily rate. Custom or tailored training must be scoped to your needs and sold prior to scheduling the delivery. Email [email protected] to get the ball rolling.
Who can enroll in Hands-on training courses?
Okta customers, prospects, and partners can purchase Hands-on Instructor-led training classes.
I’m registered for a Hands-on training class. Do you mind if a colleague looks over my shoulder?
We have to be clear about this one: Each training seat is like an individual license, assigned to just one student. Confirmed students are the only people who may attend the training. Sharing the training event with others in any way is expressly prohibited. Confirmed students are the only people who will receive course materials for the specified class.
What happens if I miss a Hands-on course I’ve registered for?
Please read our Training Terms to be familiar with our registration change and cancellation terms and penalties.
How do I attend my training session?
Accessing the Okta Virtual Classroom is easy! Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us with a calendar invite. You will also receive and email reminder 24 hours, 1 hour, and 30-15 minutes before the class starts. Each of these emails will include instructions on how to launch the class. You can also launch your class from the Transcript page of your Okta Learning Portal’s Learning.Check out these tips for Virtual Classroom Success to ensure your training experience is awesome.
How do I access training videos?
The Okta Help Center includes an extensive library of training videos and knowledge base articles, available whenever you feel the urge.
How long do virtual training sessions last?
Class lengths vary, depending on the course. Check your course schedule for beginning and end times.
Is virtual training interactive?
All virtual classes are highly interactive. The include a variety of lectures, application demonstrations, and question-and-answer sessions with a live instructor. Premium courses include access to an online lab environment where you will complete hands-on learning activities.
Do virtual classes have breaks?
Don’t worry, your live instructor is human, and also has to eat and take care of business. Each session includes scheduled breaks, which will be reviewed at the beginning of the course.
What do I need to bring to class?
Other than your questions and your sharp intellect, you will need the following to fully participate in class:
- A computer with a good Internet connection.
- An audio connection: Either a telephone, or a headset and microphone for VoIP connection.
- A keyboard and mouse, to complete online labs and answer instructor polls in Premium courses.
- We strongly recommend using a large monitor or dual monitor setup for Premium ILT Lab courses, so you can split your screen and more easily follow lab instructions during hands-on activities. You will also need a keyboard and mouse, to complete online labs and answer instructor polls in Premium courses.
What is your cancellation policy?
Okta training fees for Hands-on Training are non-refundable. Registrations for Hands-on Training may be rescheduled or canceled without penalty up to five business days prior to the class start-date. If you fail to show up for a class you registered for, you forfeit your registration fee. Sorry, but we can’t apply forfeited or no-show fees to future classes. Please read our Training Terms to learn more about our cancellation and change policy.
How can I cancel or change my registration?
Email [email protected], and include your full name, course name, date, and your request to cancel or reschedule. In accordance with our Training Terms changes must be made at least five business days prior to the start of the training class in order to avoid the penalty of forfeiting your training seat.
How much time do I have to use my course seat?
You have one (1) year after purchase to complete your course, unless otherwise specified by the terms of the sales agreement. If you wait longer than that, you forfeit your seat.
Can someone else in my company take my seat in a class?
Absolutely, just let us know. Registered class attendee(s) may be substituted without charge.