Okta's Workflows allow you to automate complex identity-centric processes without requiring custom scripts or code. Instead of spending most of your time manually completing lifecycle management tasks, Workflows allow you to simplify your work by creating if-this-then-that flows.
You’ll be able to integrate technology central to your business and automate tasks across it—like deprovisioning a user and transferring their files. You may also find that you need more flexibility to handle your provisioning needs. For example, you many need to add logic, timing, and multiple actions to your joiner, mover, and leaver processes.
This 3-course curriculum will cover key concepts and processes within the Workflows console. Okta Workflows is a powerful digital automation platform that gives you remote control over your applications that need to talk to each other, providing the tools you need to automate manual and time-intensive organizational workflows.
By the end of this curriculum, you will be able to:
- Identify the key elements involved in a flow.
- Set up connections to authorize your applications.
- Identify the different types of functions and the way they transform data.
- Configure the Options tab.
- Understand the role of inputs and outputs and how they are mapped between different steps in your flows.
- Identify the 3 types of Application Events: Polling, Webhook, Invocable.
- Group collections of related flows with folders.
- Monitor and troubleshoot your flows.
- Review the most common object functions: Construct, Get, Get Multiple, and Set.
- Identify the different list types: Text, Number, and Object.
- Describe Child Flows and when they are commonly used.
- Create and edit a table.
- Review how APIs are used in flows.
- Conduct discovery before beginning to build.
- Define exception handling.
Each course in this curriculum includes step-by-step Lab Guides to get hands-on practice in your company's Workflows-enabled sandbox. We provide lab recipes that detail requirements and applications necessary to complete the labs.Register